Monday 20 April 2009

More time with Tom

A couple of weeks after the club shut down i got in touch with Tom we had stayed in contact but hadn't seen each other since our first time together.

I had continued to suck cock left right and centre but i hadn't had any slide in my pussyass in ages and i longed for the feeling this i told to tom and he offered to come round i told him to come the next day as i had plans for that night.

The next day at work was difficult as all i could think about was the wonderful night i was going to have i was fantasizing about it so much i nearly creamed in my panties twice.

that evening after work i spent a good 2 and a half hours getting myself cleaned and sexy for him i wanted to make sure that within less than 5 minutes i had his cock in me somewhere.

This i did achieve by answering the door in only a see through black bra and thong with some black heels his erection was instantaneous knowing what i wanted i dropped to my knees and sucked him right there in the open door way allowing all my neighbours to see it happen eventually i got up and dragged him out of the doorway and up to my bed here i let him do whatever he wanted as long as i got a good fucking i dint care after a few minutes i was beginning to give him instructions when he told me to " shut up you stupid slag" and before i could even give a reply he had attached a ball gag to me so although i could attempt to talk it was a muffled noise after a few minutes of me trying to talk and him still fucking me i just gave up and enjoyed the fucking he gave me.

Now that i had boobs Tom decided that they needed a rough squeezing whilst i got fucked again seeing as i was gagged i couldn't say anything to him to let him know that i wasn't enjoying the grip he had on my tits so i just went along for the ride after about half an hour i felt his seed empty into me he didn't even bother to tell me he was going to cum.

After he has shot into me he unfastened the ball gag said "see you soon slut" and left.

He had used me like some drunken tart and hadn't cared about my feelings leaving me to fell abused and ashamed of myself.

I later found out that tom is like that at times when i was talking with Kelly about it so that boosted my spirits a little to find that it wasn't me that caused him to be like that.

Another thing that boosted my spirits was when i received a call from a girlfriend of one of my ex friend who had attacked me when i informed them of my choice of life style and how she had if i wanted it a perfect opportunity at revenge but more on that later

No comments:

Post a Comment