Wednesday 15 April 2009

The gym and dancing

so its probably best to let you know how i got to the point that i am at so why not start with how i got my girlish figure

i was already attending the gym anyway but i switched gym's so as kelly (who works as a personal trainer) could help me get a girlie shape.

i started off showing my sissy side in the gym slowly first off just by wearing lingerie under my gym clothing then graduly going from that to me in everything i wore being pink whilst still changing in the male changing room that of course got me some weird looks and nasty comments.

eventually i got my self to a shape i felt good about so i started to wonder what else there was to do in the gym after a couple of days wondering i asked the receptionist if they had any dancing course avaliable she told me that they did not but that they did have a yoga course that i could sign up for if i wished to.

two days later i started doing yoga feeling that i should let the others people doing it that i am a sissy i started at the begining like i had with general gym activities so at first i hid my lingerie under my clothing and gradually built up to female attire during this build up i was aware that some of the ladies there noticed my bra tan lines when i had inadvertantly wore an open backed dance top

evenually i found a place that did novice level dancing again i started at the begining on hiding my sissy side and slowly bring it to the surface from my basic dance i worked up to higher levels and eventually started doing ballet only when i started the ballet there was no chance of me bringing my sisy self to the surface as i had gotten my breast surgery by that time.

i enjoyed my time dancing and doing yoga as it has made me more flexable for when i have my male partners round

No comments:

Post a Comment