Thursday 16 April 2009

lingerie and practise

to make my transition to sissyhood i needed to get some nice lingerie Kelly helped me decide that the best way to do this would to write a letter informing the staff in the store that i was a sissy and that i needed some nice lingerie

the staff there were extremely helpful they had no problems with measuring me to make sure they got the right sizes for me and they helped me to get a varied selection of underwear.

now that i had accepted my self as a sissy and had got a collection of girlie items it was time for me to learn how to properly apply make-up this i learnt from tutelage from Kelly once i had got the basics i figured id need as much practise as possible and spent over half my paycheck on make-up as i kept practising over and over but oh well it was worth it

at some point after i had mastered make-up i was chatting with Kelly and we both came to the point that as a sissy i should really know how to take care of a real mans needs this prompted me to enquire how i was going to learn how to do that she explained how and that she would teach me and i have now used the techniques she taught me in real life

No comments:

Post a Comment