Wednesday 15 April 2009

first blog

hey so first things first I'm Jasmin and i did had a blog on here before but i forgot my log in details

so anyway I'm back blogging about my transition into womanhood after a spell of nearly 2 years away from it (there is probably a better way of wording that) 2 years ago i decided what i was doing wasn't natural and so i got rid of all my girlie things.

the first thing i did after getting rid of it all was make my self feel like a true man and get a girlfriend and start doing manly things.

but as always life is cruel and soon the feeling of wanting to be a woman crept back to me at first i tried to ignore it but the feeling started to and did eventually ruin my relationship.

i did eventually give into the feeling but not by choice well not originally i didn't anyway it was my girlfriend that first helped me give in after i told her a had this weird feeling in me she asked me what it was and i told her ( well i never mentioned that i had done it in the past) she told me i should give it a try just for a bit of fun so i did it the once so as to get it out of my system well that is what i told myself but by doing it it brought all my old feelings all the happiness i had originally by wearing women's clothes and doing things in a female way.

The feeling was so great that i started doing it again in secret when she wasn't around.

obviously i was going to get found out eventually and it did happen when Kelly came home early and caught me but she didn't seem to mind of course she ended the relationship but remains a friend and she decided she was going to help me become the most feminine of sissy she could make me.

luckily for me i guess is that i have no remaining living family so i dint have to tell them about it i did however tell friends and most of them abandoned me some even tried to beat me up because of it but i don't care as i feel comfortable in myself.

Kelly has been a rock that has helped me as i have gone down this path to sissidom because of her support i now have long brown hair (so no longer need a wig) a completely hairless body thanks to laser hair removal and a nice set of 36c Breast thanks to implants.

thankfully my employers have been ok with how i have changed they maybe haven't understood why i have done what i have but they feel as long as i get my work done then they don't care some of my coworkers purposely avoid me but that's something that Ive got used to.

anyway that's enough for now and seeing as i have the day off i think I'm going to go shopping for some shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment